Home / Politics MCQs / Question


Brijesh Goswami • 9.45K Points
Tutor III

(A) A No-Confidence Motion in the Council of Ministers can be moved in either House of Parliament.
(B) Money Bills can be introduced only in the House of the People.
(C) Demands for grants can be voted only by the House of the People.
(D) The Council of States is not subject to dissolution.
Correct Answer - Option(A)
Share This:  

Share in MCQ Buddy Groups


No solution found for this question.
Add Solution and get +2 points.

You must be Logged in to update hint/solution


Login to discuss.